В этом разделе ты можешь прочитать Условия бронирования студенческого отеля YouthMents Рига. Обязательно прочтитай их перед бронированием!
1. Reservation of the YouthMents apartments can be made on the website www.youthments.com.
2. In the YouthMents booking form you must select check-in and check-out date (at least 30 days) and press «Search» button. If there are available apartments, you will see them. If not, you can check the availability calendar and find when your desired apartment type is available. Select the apartment type you wish to book. If you want to add bedding & towel set to your reservation, scroll down and select it. Then press «Next step». Fill out all information required in the booking form and press «Book now». After submitting the booking form, YouthMents Requisites will be sent to your e-mail. In order to guarantee your booking, you have to pay a security deposit in the amount of 1 month’s rent to our bank account within 24 hours. After we receive the payment in our bank account (that can take 3 — 5 days), we will send you a confirmation letter.
3. If we don’t receive the payment of the security deposit in our bank account within 5 working days, your reservation will be canceled.
4. If the money transfer requires more than 5 working days, you should send a payment order to our e-mail email@example.com.
5. You can cancel your reservation free of charge 1 month (30 days) prior to arrival. After that the security deposit is non-refundable.
6. The security deposit is refunded to you at the end of the rental period in accordance with the terms of the lease contract.
7. In the YouthMents website, it is possible to book an apartment only for a long term (30 days and more). If you want to book an apartment for a shorter period (less than one month), please do that through Booking.com or Airbnb.com.
8. Bedding and towel set is not included in the apartment price. If you wish to have a bedding and towel set upon arrival, please select this option at the time of the booking. If you don’t select this option, you should bring your own bedding and towels. It won’t be possible to arrange this service at the time of your arrival. Therefore add this option to your reservation in advance. YouthMents will not be responsible for the absence of bed linen and towels in the apartment upon arrival, if such option was not selected in advance.
9. Upon arrival you pay rent for the first month (30 days) and the fee for the bedding & towel set, if it was chosen. You are able to pay by bank card at the YouthMents rental office or by bank transfer. You can choose the payment method that is more convenient for you.
10. Monthly invoice is sent to your e-mail every month for the following month. You have seven days to pay the invoice.
11. At the end of your lease contract you pay the rent for the remaining days not for the whole month.
12. It is possible to change your arrival and departure date by contacting the rental office via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. It is possible to change the booked apartment to another category, if available, by notifying the rental office at least 5 days before arrival.
14. By changing an apartment to another category, the fixed rent also changes.
15. Payment at the moment of the reservation, as well as all future rent payments, include all costs related to the maintenance of the apartment, VAT, utility costs (heating, water), electricity, internet, basic kitchen utensils, access to common areas, bicycle storage, parking and an apartment cleaning twice a month.
16. YouthMents primarily accommodates students, young professionals, interns, guest lecturers and various project participants. Other persons can also make a reservation at the hotel, but in this case we reserve the right to reject the reservation within two working days, without stating the reason for the rejection and to refund the money, if such was made.
17. YouthMents is not responsible for the behavior of the tenants living next to you, may they be cultural, religious or lifestyle differences.